Safety is our number one priority. Wait, you say you have heard that from other companies before? Well, with IITI Group you’ve found the real thing. The IITI Group’s Safety Program has been recognized as one of the best by a contractor of our size by The Illowa Construction Labor and Management Council from 2003 to the present. We have won national recognition from 2005 to the present by the National Insulation Association and won the Midwest Insulation Contractors Associations Safety Best Practices Award from 2006 to present
IITI Group is serious about safety because it is serious. We are serious about the protection of our customers and their projects. Overall, IITI Group’s professionalism is a result of the quality, training, and standards that every one of our 160 employees is consistently held to.
If an unsafe condition is perceived anytime during any project, every IITI Group employee has been trained to shut the project down until safe conditions can be re-established. As with everything IITI Group does, no corners are ever cut. Short-term gain is never put in front of the lasting result.
In addition to basic CPR, first aid, rigid pre-hiring/post-accident, and random drug testing, annual training is required in the following.
• Hearing Conservation
• Fire Extinguishment
• Fall Protection
• Aerial Lift Training
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Emergency Procedure
• Electrical Safety
• Trenching/Shoring/Excavation Safety
• Power Tools/Hand Tools
• Job Safety Analysis
• Substance Abuses Awareness
Only IITI Group mandates that our employees master this breadth of safety training to become a part of IITI Group’s professional team. IITI Group also makes these same intense training courses available to area and client service or maintenance teams through a complete training package.
The result: Professionalism you can trust.
• National Insulation Associations – Theodore H. Brodie Distinguished Safety Award (Awarded in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
• Illowa Construction Labor and Management Council – Outstanding Safety Record Award (Awarded in 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
• Midwest Insulation Contractors Association – Top Level Safety Best Practices Award (awarded 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
• National Association of Women in Construction – 2012 Regional Safety Excellence Award and 2012 National Safety Excellence Award
• Ryan Companies US – Subcontractor Safety Award (Earned in 2007)